- 2018 I like the way you like, Gertrude Glasshouse, Melbourne
- 2018 The Dabblers, Tristian Koening Gallery, Melbourne.
- 2015 Lived Aloof, Little Woods Gallery, Melbourne
- 2014 Europa, Tristian Koenig, Melbourne.
- 2014 In the Wood, Rubicon, Melbourne
- 2013 Eve and Eve, Tristian Koenig, Melbourne.
- 2013 Natural Wonders, Rubicon (Art Nite), Melbourne.
- 2011 I’m Just Here for the Atmosphere, NONO, Melbourne.
- 2011 You, Me & Catastrophe, PLATFORM, Mebourne.
- 2008 Spring Valley Falls, Seventh Gallery, Melbourne.
- 2004 Runner Up, Dunedin Public Art Gallery- Rear Window, New Zealand.
SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS
- Pink Frost, New Zealand Artists, Tinnings Street, Melbourne.
- Gertrude Studios 2017, Gertrude Contemporary, Melbourne
- 2017 Melbourne International Animation Festival, Internationally touring.
- 2016 Counihan Gallery, Brunswick, Melbourne.
- 2016 Stock Room Gallery, Victoria
- 2015 Immaterial, Articulate Project Space, Syndey.
- 2015 Interior 2.1 (TRAMA Centro), Guadalajara, Mexico.
- 2013 Video Arte Australia Nueva Zelande, M100, Santiago, Chile.
- 2013 Sydney Contemporary 13: International Art Fair, Sydney.
- 2013 24hr Art, Northern Centre for Contemporary Art, Darwin.
- 2013 The Material World, Dunedin School of Art, New Zealand.
- 2012 VCA Masters Graduate Exhibition, Nellie Castan Award, Melbourne.
- 2012 SUB12, The Substation, Melbourne.
- 2011 Substation Contemporary Art Prize, Substation Exhibition Award, Melbourne.
- 2011 Femmes and Hommes, John Buckley, Melbourne.
- 2009 Tales of Contagion Until Boredom Sets In, Feltspace, Adelaide.
- 2014 Short screen writers course, RMIT.
- 2012 Research Masters of Fine Art, Australian Postgraduate Award, Victorian College of the Arts
- 2004 Bachelor of Fine Art, Recognition of achievement in Sculpture, Otago School of Art, NZ.
- 2017 Artist Residency and Exhibition, Waaw, Saint Louis, Senegal, West Africa.
- 2016 Learning To Earning - Career Pathways, Presentation at Australian Centre for Moving Image
- 2016 Artist Residency and Presentation, Theertha Artist Collective, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 2016 Character Workshop- Sri Palee Campus of the University of Colombo, Horana, Sri Lanka
- 2015 ONDRU-Voice Through Art, Grantswriter Volunteer
- 2013 Australian Centre for Contemporary Art, Volunteer FOH.
- 2013 GEONAUT, Arts Facilitator.
- 2011/12 The Bon Scotts, Stop Animation, Successful Grant Application (VicRocks)
- 2008-09 Seventh Gallery, Board Member, Successful Grant Application (Arts Victoria
- 2018 The Big Idea, Eleanor Langford
- 2017 Gertrude Contemporary Studios, Melbourne.
- 2015 Keith and Elisabeth Murdoch Travelling Fellowship for art.
- 2014 Artstart, Australian Council for the Arts
- 2013 Commission for the Artbank collection
- 2012 Nellie Castan Award
- 2011 Substation Exhibition Award
- 2008-2011 Australian Postgraduate Award (APA)
- 2011 Vic Rocks- Stop Animation funding
- 2004 Recognition of achievement in Sculpture (COLLECTIONS- Otago School of Art, New Zealand)